Inner City Wrestling Association
Make sure you log in before you participate in the icwa Universe!

Welcome to a new breed of E-Fedding with a fresh flavor and a whole different system. A New Way. Build Your Era, Leave your Mark! If you are interested in joining our chat, head out to the portal section!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cyrus Raine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyrus Raine

PostSubject: Cyrus Raine   Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:23 am

Name: Cyrus Raine

Nickname (Optional): "The Manimal"

Picbase: Batista

Heel/Face/Tweener: Tweener

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 276 lbs.

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Entrance Theme: "I'm the One" by Static X

Wrestling Style: Smashmouth, Hard hitting

Gimmick: A no nonsense physical specimen of a human being. This man beast comes and goes as he pleases leaving a path of destruction behind him. Absolutely no one is safe from Cyrus.

Common Moves: Ankle lock, Single leg Boston crab, Suplex, Powerslam, Gutwrench Suplex, Samoan Drop, Spinning Sideslam, Short Arm Clothesline(s), Diving Shoulderblock, Rolling Fireman's Carry, Air Raide Siren, Running Knee Lift, Turnbuckle Shoulder Thrusts, Back Body Drop

Signature Moves (5 Max): Spinebuster, Spear, Running Powerslam, Figure Four Leglock

Finisher(s) (3 Max): Raining Death (Batista Bomb), Beast Bite (Batista Bite)
Back to top Go down
Cyanide

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Raine   Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Cyrus Raine!....I did not know you had came, as you can tell by my tardiness to replying to your contract. Hold on. I have been informed by Vanguard 1 that I must pause there. You appear to be a good hand but you honestly worry me Mr. Manimal. You are of course a very large man and with how I am viewing it, it does not appear to be naturally. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but if I find out you are partaking in "Scottroids" like they do at the Answering Elites then you will be hit with a fine so immense that your bank account will be forever BROKEN.
Back to top Go down

Cyrus Raine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1